Check out the 2019 events
The 2019 July ShopHop Starts July 2nd!
(Click or tap image to go to the July ShopHop website)
How it works:
- Begin at any of the participating shops
- The event is FREE, there is no charge for your passport or block kits
- Each shop you visit will give you their block pattern and fabric kit FREE.
- Collect 15 FREE quilt block kits by visiting each shop!
- Receive a stamp on your shop hop passport when you visit a shop
- Visit 9 of the participating shops and be entered into our draw for a chance to win the Second, Third and Fourth Prize
- Visit all 15 shops and be entered in our draw to win the Grand prize, Second, Third and Fourth Prize
- Don’t forget to leave your passport ballot at the last shop you visit to be entered into the draws. Passport ballots must be submitted at a participating shop by 5pm July, 31, 2019 to enter the draws.
The Stonehenge International 2019 Block Party from Northcott
(Click or tap image to visit the Northcott webpage for the 2019 Block Party rules)